Thursday, August 9, 2012

Welcome

Okay, here is my first official post. Welcome to the A4 blog! People have been asking how they can keep up to date on new additions or changes to the A4 website and this seemed the way that made the most sense. You can follow this blog by email and any new posts will be automatically emailed to you.
People have also asked if it was possible for visitors to set up folders of their favourites. I haven't figured out how to do that but this blog does allow you to "like" on Facebook, "tweet" to Twitter, "Pin" to Pinterest, etc.



Pinterest is my personal favourite way to save my "favourites" for later viewing. If you don't yet have a Pinterest account (it's free) you should definitely sign up today. I have spent a lot of time this summer setting up 66+ Pinterest boards covering all of the areas talked about on the A4 website. You can choose to follow one or all of these boards and see the new, exciting ideas as I discover them. You can also mention The A4 Idea People in your comment (by typing @thea4ideapeople in the comment) and I will be notified that you think this is a pin worth sharing with all the A4 followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts